RCH Portal rch.nhm.gov.in login | RCH Portal data entry | Check Anmol status Online via RCH Portal | Complate rch.nhm.gov.in registration Rise Ticket | rch.nhm.gov.in logi Child Health Portal Benefits & Eligibility
Nowadays government doing some extra focus on the National Health Mission and developing the RCH Portal where everyone gets benefits of its services under the reproductive and child health program this program is helping to reduce infant mortality rate, and maternal mortality rates across the country and provides best service to pregnant women and children across India via RCH Portal.It is the right move by Health and family welfare department where they launched the RCH portal. Via this platform, all upcoming and ongoing information will be covered about family planning, proper use of contraceptives, maternal health, child health, and different aspects of reproductive health in all genders.
In this article, we are going to cover all the important points which are related to the rch.nhm.gov.in RCH Portal 2023. Read the full article carefully to get complete knowledge of the reproductive and child health programs and helps to promote family planning by proper use of contraceptives and get benefits. We also cover topics such as RCH Portal benefits, eligible candidates, how to apply online, check status, and documents needed for online registration on the rch.nhm.gov.in portal.
RCH Portal 2023 Overview
|Scheme/Yojana Name||RCH Portal|
|Launched By||NHM Government Of India|
|Issued for||All Indians|
|Mission Objective||To Reduce Infant, Child, and Maternal Death Rates.|
|Program AIM||To address different aspects of reproductive health in all genders.|
|RCH Stands For||Reproductive and Child Health|
About rch.nhm.gov.in RCH Portal 2023
RCH’s reproductive and child health program is launched by the health and family welfare department (Government of India) From RCH Portal, we can get various types of information such as family planning, use of contraceptives, maternal health, infant/child health, and vaccination details we easily get online in our phone. From this National Health Mission, all pregnant women and children get benefits of this scheme in all over the country. Via this RCH Portal, the government has aimed for every Indian citizen to get a world-class facility and reduce infant, child, and maternal death rates. From this platform, we can identify and track the status of beneficiaries from phones online at home to check their reproductive life cycle rate.
The best part of this portal is we can check the vaccination of children and save records online to track history. We can also rise a ticket if any problem occurs and that will be solved as soon as possible. Under this scheme, the government aims to address different aspects of reproductive health in all genders via this portal and help to promote helps to promote family planning which is provided by ANM and ASHA workers at home or community health centers. Nowadays most people getting the benefits of the RCH Portal and are satisfied with that.
Services Of RCH Portal
Under the rch.nhm.gov.in portal government planned to give awareness about reproductive health and to reduce infant, child, and maternal death rates across India. Via RCH Portal every citizen gets quality service and gets aware of family planning. Through this portal, children get Immunizations at right time and also get monitored about other health-related issues this is a big move for Health and Family Welfare Department in the digital era. RCH Portal plays a very important role in making critical decisions and observing the implementation of health schemes via online and offline modes in the country.
Through the RCH Portal health workers get help in planning for their services and delivery and identification of beneficiaries and their check-ups before childbirth, check-ups after childbirth, and vaccination Services after giving birth of a newborn. After a long time of research Health and Family Welfare, Department(Government of India) implemented this program all over the country and prove that small and affordable measures can make a big impact, and reduce the health risks of women while their pregnancy and giving childbirth. Research says in most of cases maternal deaths could be prevented if women get access of appropriate health care and awareness during their pregnancy, and childbirth, and take quick action on it.
Benefits Of rch.nhm.gov.in Portal
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has introduced this RCH Portal via rch.nhm.gov.in.
- On this rch.nhm.gov.in portal, we will get updates of Reproductive and Child Health related services to its including family planning, maternal health, Child health, and data of vaccination.
- The government tries to give world-class facilities to pregnant women with health issues and children across India.
- From this portal, we will get the latest updates of reproductive health issues and its help in decreasing infant mortality rates in the country and maternal mortality rates.
- From this platform, we get, early identification and we can also track the status of our family members and check whether the reproductive life cycle is completed or not.
- On this portal, we get many benefits while pregnant and after giving birth get regular health checkups and track record of children’s vaccination.
- The Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) portal fulfills all requirements which are necessary for the RMNCH program and all data and records are provided by MoHFW for awareness of family planning and health services, government alerts ANM beneficiaries, and health managers to provide data.
RCH Portal Data Entry
- In the first step, we need to open the official website of the RCH portal rch.nhm.gov.in.
- Wait to open the official website and click on Data Entry from the menu.
- Wait for the open data entry link.
- Select your desired state where you belong or are selected for.
- Now enter your username and password that is provided for RCH Portal Data Entry.
- Check all details carefully before login in.
- Now enter the captcha code and click on login.
- Now RCH portal data entry dashboard will open and you can do Data Entry on RCH Portal.
How to Register in RCH Portal rch.nhm.gov.in
For self-registration on the rch.nhm.gov.in portal follow the below-given steps and complete self-registration from your phone at your home.
- Open the official website of the Reproductive and Child Health portal.
- Wait for the open webpage on your mobile/computer.
- Find the self-registration link on the homepage which is given in the middle of the webpage.
- Click on the self-registration link which is open in a new window of your browser.
- On this new page, you will get two options. 1. Pregnant women registration. 2. Child registration.
1. Pregnant women’s registration
- After clicking on this link new page will load.
- Now registration form will appear which is categorized into four parts.
1.1 Personal details: In this section, we need to fill in our personal details like name, address, and contact details.
1.2 Hierarchy: Here we need to fill in organization details where we getting benefits and we need to also fill in details of ANM.
1.3 Medical information: In this part fill the date of the Last Menstrual Period.
1.4 Authentication: In this part, we need to enter our mobile number and verify via OTP and enter the captcha.
- After filling in all details click on save.
2. Child Registration
Follow the below steps to rch portal data entry child.
- Click on the above given official link.
- Wait for the open registration form which is categorized into four parts.
1.1 Personal details: Fill in our personal details like name, address, and contact details.
1.2 Hierarchy: Enter organization details where we getting benefits and system will fetch the required data.
1.3 Medical information: In this part fill date of birth of the children and their gender.
1.4 Authentication: Enter the parent’s mobile number and verify via OTP and enter the captcha.
- After filling in all details click on save
How to View Anmol Status on rch.nhm.gov.in
- Open the official website of the RCH portal in your browser.
- Wait to load the home page of the website.
- Click on Anmol status which is shown in the middle of the webpage.
- Wait for the load Anmol Status page.
- On this webpage, we can see the state-wise implementation model, and live status.
- For complete analysis download the PDF/XLS file.
How to Raise Ticket at RCH Portal
- Kindly open the official website of the RCH portal rch.nhm.gov.in.
- Find the Raise Ticket button which is in the middle of the homepage.
- Click on the raise ticket button that will redirect to the ITSM webpage.
- Click on the rising ticket which is top of the webpage.
- Enter the mobile number which is registered on RCH Portal.
- Write your complaint and click on submit.
Track Your Health Record Via rch.nhm.gov.in Portal
- Open the rch.nhm.gov.in official website of the RCH portal
- Wait for the open webpage in your computer/smartphone.
- Click on know your health records button.
- Fill in your required details which asking on that page.
- Select candidate type and details.
- Enter your registered mobile number and generate OTP.
- Verify mobile number via otp.
- Fill in the captcha and click on view record.
View RCH Dashboard
- Open the official website of the Reproductive and Child Health portal.
- Wait to open the homepage of rch.nhm.gov.in Portal
- Click on the dashboard link which appears at top of the menu.
- Now choose dashboard type RCH/ABHA Dashboard.
- On RCH Dashboard select state and see details.
- On ABHA Dashboard see state-wise linking data.
View Beneficiary Report on rch.nhm.gov.in Portal
- Open the official website of the RCH portal on your computer/phone.
- Open the home page of rch.nhm.gov.in Portal
- Now click on the reports menu on the top menu bar.
- Select the report type Standard reports/Query builder
- Choose the right option that you wish to see.
- Now select the state from where you registered.
- Enter your username and password.
- Solve the captcha code and click login
- Your health report will shown and also available for download in pdf/xls
nrhm-rch portal Set Location for Data Entry
- Open the nrhm-rch portal Data Entry webpage.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Choose the hierarchy section for the set location.
- Now change your district, and select block, and village.
- Select the beneficiary type.
- Check your filled details carefully.
- Verify mobile number with OTP.
- Enter the captcha and click on save.
RCH Portal Password Change
Follow the below-given steps to change your password of the RCH portal easily from your phone.
- Open rch.nhm.gov.in in your browser.
- Click on the common master in the menu section
- Log in with your username and password
- Open your profile dashboard.
- Click on edit credential
- Now enter your old password in the first box.
- After that enter your new password twice and click on submit.
|RCH Portal Login||https://rch.nhm.gov.in/RCH/Login.aspx|
|rch.nhm.gov.in data entry||rch.nhm.gov.in/rch/ui/dataentry.aspx|
|rch.nhm.gov.in app download||rch.nhm.gov.in|
Reproductive and Child Health health mission which is introduced by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (Government of India). RCH Portal is designed under (RMNCH) schemes/programmes for early identification and tracking of the individual beneficiary throughout the reproductive lifecycle of women and promote, monitor, and provide support to the reproductive, maternal, and newborn for their health delivery and reporting. From this rch.nhm.gov.in portal, we can do manage many services such as data entry, login, ANM ASHA Registration, self-registration, password change, data entry child, and many more this program come under national health mission and its is a unique health hub.
How to register in RCH Portal?
We can register online in RCH Portal via open official link rch.nhm.gov.in in and click on self-registration and ill all details and click on submit.
How to Change Password of RCH Portal?
1. Open rch.nhm.gov.in in your browser.
2. Click on the common master in the menu section
3. Log in with your username and password
4. Open your profile dashboard.
5. Click on edit credential
6. Now enter your old password in the first box.
7. After that enter your new password twice and click on submit.
How to login rch portal?
To login in RCH portal follow the given steps.
1. Open Reproductive Child Health Open rch.nhm.gov.in in the official website.
2. Click on the common master link on the menu bar
3. Select your state
4. Enter your username and password
5. Enter the captcha code and click on login
What is rch portal?
RCH Portal is designed for early identification and tracking of the individual beneficiary throughout the reproductive lifecycle of women and promotes, monitor,s and support the reproductive, maternal, newborn, and child health (RMNCH) schemes/program delivery and reporting.