TAFCOP Portal check active sim status | tafcop.dgtelecom.gov in tafcop portal | Know data of registered sim with Aadhar taf cop tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in portal | Deactivate unauthorized sim via taf cop portal |Login and register to tafcop.dgtelecom Portal | Check active services tafcop dgtelecom gov in portal.
Department of Telecommunication (DOT) introduced Telecom Analytics for Fraud management and Consumer Protection TAFCOP Portal to identify subscribers to know how many SIMs they have activated on their Aadhar card because of many fraud cases found nowadays via this tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in we can check records as well as we discontinue unused/unknown numbers which activated on our id it is a big move by telecommunication department and its show they think about privacy in this digital era and this must need a feature for all user now we can check online how many sim cards is activated on our Aadhar card. Benefits of the TAFCOP Portal.
Tafcop Portal helps every user to prevent various kinds of fraud that we see which is happening online world. TAFCOP (Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection) is run and managed by DOT PORTAL with the help of UIDAI demographic data for authorization for against cyber fraud. From the tafcop portal, by visiting tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in official website we get all active sim statuses on our end and we can manage its services such as verifying or terminating unknown sim on our Aadhar id.
tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in TAFCOP CONSUMER PORTAL Overview
|Stand Form||Telecom Analytics For Fraud Management & Consumer Protection|
|Introduced By||Department of Telecommunication (DOT)|
|Beneficiaries||All Telecom (SIM) subscribers Across India|
|Portal Benefits||Reduce Cyber/Online Fraud|
|Portal Services||Track Sim Record of Subscribers and Report|
What is TAFCOP Portal
DOT launched this platform to help users (telecom subscribers) from online fraud from this tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in website every Indian who has a smartphone they can check activated sim cars on their Aadhar cards and they can also disconnect unknown sim cards which are registered on their number. The government found many fraud cases related to sim cards so they introduce this TAFCOP Portal and spread awareness of cyber security to all citizens.
Services Provided by TAFCOP
Various types of services which is offered by the TAFCOP Portal are listed below.
- From this portal, subscribers will get sms notifications when having multiple nine connections on their same Aaadhar
- Simply login via OTP to track the status of your Active SIM cards.
- On request of deactivation we get the Ticket ID Reference Number and to monitor the status of our request.
- If someone has more than nine multiple connections on the same id they can easily remove it with the help of this TAFCOP Portal
TAFCOP Dgtelecom Guidelines
As per Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), guidelines anyone can have a maximum of nine connections in the same operator and also can track their record on tafcop dgtelecom gov in the portal, below are the brief guidelines of TRAI under Tafcop portal for all telecom subscriber.
- No one can have more than nine connections in the same operator and they can check the record via tafcop dgtelecom gov in login.
- Users will also get updates on their mobile number if they have a maximum number of connections from www tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in website
- If a user rises a ticket (request) to close an unrecognized number will get an update on the mobile number which is registered with Aadhar with a reference number of deactivation
- In most cases, many users buy sims and forgot or lost that can be misused or become fraud victims from the tafcop dgtelecom official website we can deactivate numbers from our end at home via login in tafcop telecom services.
Why TAFCOF Introduce
As we know a few years ago we get sim cards without any id proof (pre-activated sim) and that coz many illegal activities happen. Many people do not know how many sim cards are active on their id and face many problems and being victims of any case because of fraudsters that’s why TRAI give notice to all operator to verify their sim via eCAF Aadhar authentication and introduce the TAFCOP Portal to provide ease of access of privacy to all telecom subscriber government increasing the availability of tafcop dgtelecom gov rapidly across county soon everyone can use this service.
Step to Login TAFCOP Portal (tafcop dgtelecom gov in login)
To check the active sim card status on our id via TAFCOP, we need to go through these easy steps which are listed below.
- Open the official website of TAFCOP, (tafcop.Dgtelecom.gov.in) in our browser.
- Wait for the open homepage of tafcop dgtelecom.
- Find the login button which appears on the top of the web page. Click On The “Login” Button.
- Enter Your User ID And Password In the box.
- Fill Captcha Code correctly.
- Hit the Login Button to explore TAFCOP Portal services with your registered account.
Check Active Mobile Connections at TAFCOP Portal (tafcop tracking)
To check the active status of sim cards on a particular id via Tafcop Portal we need to open tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in. Following the listed steps which is given below find out how many sim connections are active in your name/Aadhar. Via tafcop portal Aadhar card.
Step-1: Open TAFCOP Portal official website https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/index.php
Step-2: Kindly enter your active mobile number.
Step-3: Verify via one-time password.
Step-4: Now the list of active mobile connections will be displayed on the screen.
Steps To Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar
Follow the below-given steps to update/link your active mobile number with an Aadhaar card.
- Get Aadhaar Update/Correction pdf from UIDAI Website and print it Or you can also get it from the nearest post office or enrolment centre.
- Fill out the application form carefully with the attached copy of all required documents with the application form.
- Submit the application form with the enclosed document on the Aadhar enrollment center or post office and verify information via demographic data.
- Get your acknowledgment slip your mobile number will be updated within three working days.
How to Report on TAFCOP.DGTELECOME.GOV.IN for Deactivation
Login to TafCop Portal, with your active mobile number which is active on your same Aadhar card via entering your number in the tracking box and generating otp, and get logged in. After following this process list of the active mobile number will appear on your screen. Follow the steps to deactivate.
- Choose the number which you wish to deactivate.
- Tick on the front box of that mobile number.
- Now choose this is not my number or not required
- Now click on report.
- Verify via Aadhar otp and click on submit.
- The number will be deactivated within a few days after the report.
You can save your reference number to track the status of deactivation which is received on your registered mobile number from TAFCOP Portal. TAFCOP report status will be settled in three days.
Note- After applying for a report request on tafcop you cant cancel that request.
TAFCOP Portal running state
The current tafcop tracking id facility is only available in a limited number of states which are given below as per the TAFCOP record.
Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Jammu & Kashmir, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Ladakh (Leh), Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Puducherry, Rajasthan, Telangana, and Tripura consumers only. DOT implement TAFCOP Portal rapidly in other states soon on tafcop dgtelecom gov official website stay updated with this page we will update it as soon as possible when it’s available.
TAFCOP Customer Care Number (Tafcop Helpline Number)
If you want to deactivate your mobile number which is in your name but you are not using it, then in such a situation you have the option mentioned above by visiting Consumer Protection Portal: https://TAFCOP.dgtelecom.gov.in/ Is. No helpline number has been issued for this.
What is tafcop dg telecom gov in?
TAFCOP is a Telecom Analytics for Fraud management and Consumer Protection Portal which is introduced by DOT to help telecom subscribers, check the number of mobile connections with their Aadhar id, to take action against unauthorized numbers.
How to use TAFCOP?
TAFCOP is used for to check the active status of mobile connection on any user and report against unauthorized sim on their id.
Is Tafcop a government site?
Yes tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in is a government site which is introduced by DOT (Department of Telecommunication)
How do I check my status on Tafcop?
To check the active status of the sim we need to follow the given step.
Step 1. Open tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in official website.
Step 2. Enter your mobile number which is linked to your Aadhar.
Step 3. Verify via OTP.
Step 4. Check active connection
How can I know how many SIMs are on my Aadhar card?
Via TAFCOP Portal we can identify active numbers of sim on Aadhar cards by visiting the website tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in.
How can I check SIM registered on my name?
By login in tafcop dgtelecom gov in we can check the number of registered sim cards on our name.
What is the use of Tafcop?
To help sim card holders, to know and check the number of mobile connections working in their ID, and take instant action against fraud or unused numbers.
Is tafcop dgtelecom gov in safe?
Yes, tafcop dgtelecom website is safe it is introduced by the Indian Government (Department of Telecommunication).